- 29 Sep: ReserveKing Announces Soft Launch of its Online Fitness Reservation Service in the Washington, D.C. Area, Supporting the Rapid Growth of the Local Fitness Community
ReserveKing’s non-subscription online reservation service connects local gyms, studios and boot camps to thousands of fitness seekers in the Washington, D.C. area
WASHINGTON, D.C. (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 27, 2017 ReserveKing, provider of a non-subscription, D.C.-based online reservation service that offers curated fitness classes at...
- 28 Sep: Indian Wells Tennis Garden Serves Dante Audio-over-IP Networking
Source: Audinate Group Limited
Dante powers low-latency, multichannel audio network to cover 29 tennis courts and multiple support spaces across ninestadiums
Portland, OR, September 28, 2017 – Indian Wells Tennis Garden (IWTG) is one of the largest tennis complexes in the world, with nine stadiums including the world’s third largest-capacity t...
- 28 Sep: Scranton Products: Adding Comfort, Style, & Color to Mountaineer Football
Source: Scranton Products
Throughout each fall, 60,000 passionate fans, students, and supporters flood Milan Puskar Stadium on game days to root for West Virginia University football. A regional institution, the Mountaineers have spent the past 80 years rewarding this loyalty by posting a 737–485–45 record and winning eight Southern Conference an...
- 27 Sep: NRPA Announces Parks for Inclusion Partnership with Lakeshore Foundation, NCHPAD
Source: National Recreation and Park Association
Ashburn, Va. (Sept. 25, 2017) – The National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) is pleased to announce a partnership with Lakeshore Foundation and the National Center for Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD) as part of the Parks for Inclusion initiative.
- 27 Sep: Journal of Athletic Training New Study: Overuse Injuries in Youth and High School Football Players
Source: National Athletic Trainers’ Association
The National Athletic Trainers’ Association announces a new study, "The Epidemiology of Overuse Conditions in Youth Football and High School Football Players," just released online first and ahead of print in the Journal of Athletic Training. The journal is NATA’s scientific publication.