- 12 Dec: TeamSnap Appoints New Leader to Expand Its Fast-Growing Payments Platform
BOULDER, CO (December 12, 2018) – TeamSnap confirmed today the company will be expanding its popular payments solutions platform to better serve the growing demand from sports and recreation clubs, leagues and teams. Effective immediately, TeamSnap Payments will be a core pillar on the leading sports management platform.
- 12 Dec: SportsArt Partners with Penn State to Provide Energy Producing Fitness Equipment
The University selects SportsArt’s ECO-POWR line to strengthen campus sustainability efforts
Altoona, PA – December 12, 2018 – Today, SportsArt, a green fitness brand that develops sustainable gym equipment, announces its partnership with Penn State Altoona, a commonwealth campus of The Pennsylvania State University. This is the...
- 12 Dec: Two More American Hockey League Arenas Make the Switch to Eaton's Ephesus LED Sports Lighting
SYRACUSE, N.Y. … Power management company Eaton today announced that two more American Hockey League (AHL) arenas, the Budweiser Events Center in Loveland, Col., and the XL Center in Hartford, Conn., have installed its Ephesus sports lighting solution for the 2018-19 season. Additionally, the War Memorial Arena in Syracuse, NY, the f...
- 12 Dec: New Seeder Attachment Available for Turfco’s TurnAer XT8 Stand-On Aerator
The 30-inch drop seeder attaches to the front of the company’s popular stand-on aerator for a highly productive, two-in-one operation
MINNEAPOLIS (December 12, 2018) – Turfco, a leading manufacturer of commercial turf care equipment, introduced a new, 30-inch drop seeder attachment for its popular TurnAer XT8 stand-on aerator to at...
- 12 Dec: Seattle Arena Project Team Announces Mortenson as General Contractor and Rockwell Group as Interior Architect
SOURCE: Oak View Group Seattle
Mortenson to oversee all general contractor and construction efforts at Seattle Center Arena;
OVG-Seattle and Skanska-Hunt come to a mutual agreement to end partnership;
Rockwell Group’s team to design club level and suites
SEATTLE – Dec. 11, 2018 – OVG-Seattle’s arena project team, led by its senior construction ...