Aqua Creek Products
Missoula, MT 59808
Aqua Creek Products manufactures innovative aquatic access, therapy, and fitness equipment for people of all abilities. Handcrafted with pride in Missoula, Montana, featuring the best industry warranties, custom colors, solar options, and more!
View our diverse line of aquatic access, therapy and exercise equipment! Aquatic Access: Extensive and diverse line of Pool Lifts both above and below ground applications (including boat dock access), Aquatic Wheelchairs, Aquatic WalkersTraining and Exercise: Pool Bikes, Swim Training Platform, Cycle Attachments for Pool Lifts, ProTone Fitness Machine for Wheelchair Users
Best warranties in the industry! Warranties vary by product. Call to learn more.
What our customers say: "We LOVE that you actually answer the phone!!" Known for our exceptional service and sales team, we are always here to support you.
We provide product training (in-person and virtual) for all our customers, whether you're a new dealer or long-time partner needing a refresh. We also have a plethora of training videos available online.
Exceptional Customer Service, Troubleshooting, Marketing Support & Co-Op Marketing Program, Custom Projects Design, Custom Powder Coating, Easy Specs and Documentation for Architects and Aquatic Designers
WHO WE ARE
Your solution for aquatic access, rehabilitation and fitness equipment!
Aqua Creek Products is a family-owned small business that has been manufacturing quality aquatic access and therapy equipment since 2002. Committed to superior customer service and uncompromising quality at affordable prices, our lifts are hand crafted with pride in Montana, USA. As the premier manufacturer of pool and spa lifts, we offer a myriad of lifts for just about any pool profile imaginable. For unique situations, our in-house engineers are on standby ready to customize your lift to your specific needs.
We are constantly evolving and innovating our products to offer you top-of-the-line, unparalleled features equipment.
WHAT SETS US APART...
- We were the first manufacturer to offer pool lifts to match school colors. In-house powder coating allows us to offer you the more custom colors and color combinations than any other manufacturer on the market today.
- We are the first and only pool lift manufacturer to offer solar power options for our pool lifts, saving money and energy while also extending the life of your battery.
- We were the first pool lift manufacturer to have our lifts independently verified to meet ADA Regulations and we have the most pool lift models that are UL compliant with the new Pool Lift Standard. In fact, Aqua Creek was on the UL Standards Technical Panel that helped create that UL Standard!
- We answer the phone! We understand the importance of service and support, and are here to help you every step of the way. From product training, to marketing support and the best warranties in the industry, you can count on us to help ensure your success.
EXERCISE, THERAPY AND REHABILITATION
Our diverse line of exercise and therapy equipment has something for everyone!
- Our pool bikes are designed to offer an ideal workout for an incredibly wide array of abilities and fitness levels. Whether you’re looking to crank up the resistance in your existing workout, or looking for the perfect low-impact workout for post-surgery or stiff knees – we have a pool bike for you! With a laundry list of health benefits, these bikes are also popular in group exercise classes and offer year-round engagement for recreation centers.
- The ProTone™ fitness machine is a one-of-a-kind gym solution for wheelchair users, offering a totally independent workout for those with limited mobility and gripping capabilities. Its surprisingly small footprint makes it ideal for many applications - whether it’s for a physical therapy office, commercial fitness center, rehabilitation center, or private residence.
- Our Aquatic Wheelchairs and Walkers are a great way to help those with limited mobility gain access to the pool and keep their personal wheelchairs and walkers safe and dry! Ideal for zero-depth entry pools, splash pads, locker rooms and more!