Los Angeles' Crypto.com Arena, which is home to both the Kings and Lakers, is set for significant renovations.
According to a press release, AEG announced a plan to make a nine-figure investment in capital improvements and property-wide upgrades to the Crypto.com Arena and L.A. LIVE’s Xbox Plaza.
The comprehensive slate of renovations, which will reimagine nearly all aspects of the venue, entry and plaza, launched earlier this summer and is scheduled for completion in the fall of 2024. The arena will remain open during all phases of the renovation.
“The investment in these renovations demonstrates the ongoing commitment of AEG, the Lakers and the Kings to deliver the best experiences for all of our fans, partners, artists and teams,” said Dan Beckerman, President and CEO, AEG.
The extensive renovations to Crypto.com Arena will include:
- A reimagined City View Terrace with flexible indoor-outdoor dining and entertainment experiences where fans can eat, drink and socialize while overlooking the expansive downtown Los Angeles skyline to the north and the arena bowl to the south.
- The development of Crypto.com Arena’s first-ever multi-level Tunnel Club that will feature new hospitality spaces and an exclusive Event Level viewing experience that offers select season ticket members and other VIP guests a personal backstage window to watch players and performers as they enter and exit their locker rooms.
- An expanded and reimagined Chairman’s Club that will offer select season ticket members and VIP guests with new benefits and experiences at Crypto.com Arena’s most private and sought-after location before, during, and after events.
- The creation of the arena’s first-ever Main Concourse suites that will provide guests with premium seating’s closest view of the action on the court, ice or stage.
- The installation of two new LED screens and ribbon boards visible to the upper and lower bowl seating areas.
- A redesigned and upgraded Impact Sports Bar & Grill on the Main Concourse that will include new food and beverage menus.
- Improvements to the Main Concourse marked by an entirely new arrival experience, as well as upgrades to the Upper-Level Concourse including new food offerings, among other fan amenities.
- A redesign of the dining areas in the Yaamava’ and Lexus Clubs, as well as other hospitality spaces.
- A refresh of the arena’s Premium and Suite Level Entrances, Concourses throughout the venue as well as the locker rooms of the Kings, Lakers and Sparks.