Source: Sports & Fitness Industry Association
The annual SFIA State of the Industry Report is an in-depth analysis of the trends and issues affecting the sports & fitness industry including participation, economy and industry environment. This report provides a great look at the previous year and those trends that will be affecting the current one in our industry.
The 2016 Edition of the SFIA State of the Industry Report contains the following:
Executive summary from Tom Cove, President & CEO of the SFIA
- A financial review of 2015
- Participation overview for all major categories
- Insights in to key trends that are shaping our industry
- A Congressional Advocate Profile with Senator John Thune (R-SD)
- Interviews with Jim Weber (Chairman & CEO, Brooks Running) and Art Chou (Co-Founder & Managing Director, STADIA VENTURES)
The 2016 SFIA State of the Industry Report is now available for download here.
The report is free of charge to all SFIA members and is available for purchase by other interested parties.
For more information about SFIA Research, please email Corey Bockhaus, Senior Manager Marketing and Communications firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.495.6321 x1003.