SOURCE: Escape Fitness
All-in-one boutique frame fitness solution delivers maximal results in minimal space
Cincinnati, OH, March 15, 2018 – Escape Fitness is launching its newest space efficient frame-based solution for functional training for boutiques, studios and gyms looking to offer challenge, community, novelty and results to their experience-seeking member bases.
HIT HUB is a fully stocked workout station with numerous functional training possibilities, storage and options to expand for athletes of all levels. As a single station or expanded with additional modules, the HIT HUB’s functionality makes it the versatile boutique solution with multiple training applications.
Also launching this spring are equipment attachments to the HIT HUB and other Octagon frames and they include:
- HIT BOARD – With multiple configurations for incline, decline or flat workouts, this integrated adjustable bench also benefits spaces with its much smaller storage footprint, and is perfect for abdominal conditioning, strength training or as a step platform.
- WOD RINGS – The perfect addition to any Escape frame, these gymnastic rings offer a range of exercises from beginner to expert that improve flexibility and strengthen the whole body; a fundamental training tool every club should have.
- PLYO FIVE – The hottest new tool in plyometric training, five boxes in one means variable training options with new step heights for a stable workout that will challenge any ability.
- THE HOLSTER – This vertical dumbbell rack fixes to any Octagon frame leg for convenient storage. It saves on space and improves safety by removing equipment clutter.
- BOX SOX – Quick, easy and convenient, the BOX SOX remove the need for time consuming hand wraps when combat training, ensuring comfort, support and hygiene while working out.
“In the age of fitspo, exercisers are realizing they are capable of so much more than they ever thought possible. They crave challenge through experiences that deliver novelty, community and results,” said Matthew Januszek, co-founder, Escape Fitness. “Functional training can be the perfect offering because of its potential to challenge exercisers, often in small groups, with equipment that is exciting, maximally versatile, contained and effective across varying ability levels. That’s the why and how of our new HIT HUB. Whether for a stand-alone boutique or boutique-within-a-gym, this new frame empowers members to unleash their inner athlete with all functional training has to offer, from plyometrics to strength training to core work to boxing and more in a small, efficient footprint.”
About Escape Fitness
Founded in 1998 and celebrating its 20–year anniversary, Escape Fitness has built a reputation for product innovation, quality and design while growing and competing through great partnerships in challenging markets worldwide. Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries. Committed to functional training since inception, Escape works with clubs that invest in functional training spaces to deliver the best possible exercise experiences; Escape encourages you as fitness professionals and clients to ‘Escape Your Limits’ – a mentality that is the foundation of our every offering. Escape Fitness works with industry leading brands worldwide, including Equinox, Fitness First, Virgin Active, UFC Gyms, Crunch, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd, 1Rebel, 24 Hour Fitness, Marriott, Life Time Fitness, Jatomi and many more. For information: http://www.escapefitness.com/us