SOURCES: Diversey, Bona
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – April 18, 2018 – Diversey today announced it is partnering with Bona®, the world leader in hardwood floor installation, renovation and maintenance since 1919, to introduce a new wood floor care program. Designed for K-12 educational facilities, the program features smart systems and a range of Bona products to simplify floor care and protect valuable flooring assets. The program also features an industry first, two-year guarantee.
“Diversey and Bona have more than 200 years of combined floor care innovation and expertise,” said Ryan Greenawald, Director, Floor Care Marketing, Diversey. “We’ve partnered together to build an integrated and manageable program that addresses the unique floor care needs of schools.”
The wood care program consists of 31 time-saving and appearance-enhancing solutions, as well as GREENGUARD-certified products, including:
- Bona SuperCourt Optum™ Waterborne Finish – A specialty athletic wood floor finish featuring high durability and ease of application.
- Bona SuperCourt® Hardwood Floor Cleaner – A daily-use athletic wood floor cleaner that leaves floors clean and residue free.
- Bona SuperCourt® Hardwood Winter Floor Cleaner – An athletic wood floor cleaner that neutralizes salts and protects floors from winter contaminants.
- Bona SuperCourt® Athletic Floor Care Mop and Microfiber Pads– A supersized mop that increases efficiency and eliminates dirt, dust and debris with premium microfiber wet cleaning and dry dusting pads.
- Bona SuperCourt® Scrubbing Pads – An exclusive microfiber pad to enhance daily cleaning via the TASKI swingo autoscrubber.
- Bona FlexiSand DCS® Buffer & DCS Back Vac with Bona MultiDisc & Diamond discs –A virtually dust free buffing machine engineered for performance saving users +30-50% in prep time.
- Bona® MulltiDisc 20 inch – A time-saving tool for rapid wood floor finish abrasion, sized to fit the common 20-inch buffer.
“This full system approach is designed to provide facility managers in schools with a turnkey floor care solution that delivers quality results, safe floors and cleaning efficiency,” said Tiffany Baird, Brand Manager, Bona US. “The products and systems are specially formulated for athletic wood floors that see lots of daily activity.”
For more information about the wood care program, visit www.diversey.com/diversey-care/diversey-products/floor-care/wood-care.
Diversey has been, and always will be, a pioneer and facilitator for life. We constantly deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our customers across all of our global sectors. Led by Dr. Ilham Kadri, President & CEO, and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, Diversey employs approximately 9,000 people globally, generating net sales of approximately $2.6 billion in 2016.
For more information, visit www.diversey.com or follow us on social media.
Bona is an innovative, environmentally-conscious company dedicated to creating beautiful floors since 1919. Bona US, the North American subsidiary of BonaAB in Malmö, Sweden, manufactures and distributes floor and home care products. The first in the industry to offer a full system of waterborne hardwood floor finishing and floor care products certified for indoor air quality by GREENGUARD, Bona products can be found throughout the U.S. and Canada. From residue-free hardwood floor cleaners to a beautiful array of stains and high durability finishes, consumers, distributors, contractors and cleaning professionals trust Bona. For more information, please contact Bona US at (800) 872-5515 or www.bona.com.