SOURCE: Escape Fitness
Peterborough, ENGLAND/Cincinnati, OH July 24, 2018 – In a first-of-its-kind weeklong training event held at its European headquarters in Cambridgeshire, England, Escape Fitness launched its worldwide Master Trainer program with 16 trainers from throughout Europe who were challenged, both physically and mentally, to push their limits to make the grade of Escape Master Trainer.
The goals of the Master Trainer program are to create an elite team of trainers who have a deep connection with the Escape brand, a robust understanding of its foundations, and can deliver first-class training on Escape’s product line and the “Why?” behind each one. The trainers met the Januszek family, who founded and lead Escape Fitness, and heard how the business developed, learned how the brand was created and even put forward some of their own ideas for future developments in products and training.
Attendees, who had to apply for the much coveted course places, immersed themselves in Escape’s approach to functional training, how to use the various equipment and tools, and how to run Escape’s proprietary MOVE IT, HIIT THE DECK and BATTLE FIT programming.
“I was pleased to find that Escape’s brand values resonated with all the trainers, especially our passion, entrepreneurialism, innovation and authenticity,” saidRachel Young, head of training and education, Escape Fitness. “They left the week mentally and physically exhausted, pretty sore, and yet totally enthused. It was energizing to see their palpable excitement in being Escape’s very first Master Trainers.”
Young added, “We’ve trained Escape Master Trainers to be the very best, to represent Escape and be brand advocates. We selected these participants based on their attitude and behaviors as much as their credentials. Inspirational, motivational, professional, knowledgeable people who are also now on-brand to be part of our explosive brand growth. This week of motivation, inspiration and perspiration is just the beginning of their journey.”
To receive the Master Trainer credential, each participant also demonstrated full competency in every element of Escape’s three training programs and associated training tools. Additionally, they were required to pass exams. In this first session, 16 of the 16 earned Escape Master Trainer designation, receiving certificates of completion.
“I was surprised by the intensity of the week. It was full-on all the time. And, the entire team is so knowledgeable,” said attendee, Matt Jenkins. “It must be said that BATTLE FIT is a punishing, grueling workout but it was so good.”
“A light bulb moment for me was in functional training. I really thought I understood it, that I was being safe in the way I trained my clients,” said attendee, Anka Ijsveld. “But, Escape’s view of functional training is completely different – foundational – and it taught me how to prepare my clients for the movements of life.”
Escape is currently scheduling additional weeklong training events worldwide, slated for the UK, Asia and the US. To apply contact Rachel Young at Rachel.Young@escapefitness.com
About Escape Fitness
- Founded in 1998 and celebrating its 20-year anniversary, Escape Fitness has built a reputation for product innovation, quality and design while growing and competing through great partnerships in challenging markets worldwide.
- Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries.
- Committed to functional training since inception, Escape works with clubs that invest in functional training spaces to deliver the best possible exercise experiences
- Escape encourages fitness professionals and clients to ‘Escape Your Limits’ – a mentality that is the foundation of our every offering.
- Escape Fitness works with industry leading brands worldwide, including Equinox, DW Fitness First, Virgin Active, UFC Gyms, Crunch, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd, 1Rebel, 24 Hour Fitness, Marriott, Life Time Fitness, Jatomi and many more.
- Escape Fitness is based in Peterborough, UK and operates in over 90 countries.
- For more visit: http://www.escapefitness.com