SOURCE: Torque Fitness
COON RAPIDS, Minn. – Dec. 1, 2020 – After years of feedback on its incredibly popular family of TANK™ All Surface Sleds (M2, M4 and MX), Torque Fitness has introduced the TANK M1 Push Sled for commercial and home use. It is equipped with the same challenging technology that TANK users love, but now sports a compact, portable and more affordable design.
“By applying our “Don’t Quit. Ever.” philosophy, we developed the next generation of our sleds, the new TANK M1, which maximizes accessibility and convenience for individual and group cardio and strength training,” said Jerry Dettinger, CEO of Torque Fitness. “Having quickly exceeded our early sales goals, the TANK M1 is best in class and best in price for sleds.”
Ideal for home gyms, garage gyms, personal trainers, and commercial settings, the TANK M1 measures 45.9“ x 31.9” x 37.5” and facilitates sled work anywhere with thoughtful features, including:
- Variable resistance training: With three levels of resistance, the TANK M1 accommodates different intensity preferences. The adjustable, frictionless magnetic brake system increases resistance with speed, so the faster a user pushes, the harder it gets.
- No weight plates required: Thanks to the magnetic braking system, the TANK M1 doesn’t need additional weight to boost difficulty. However, adding a weight plate or two can help increase traction on some terrain.
- Removable ergonomic handles: Incorporating custom molded grips on the high and mid-handle positions, the removable Performance Handles facilitate easy storage and transport.
- Bi-directional movement: The low tow bar design enables users to push and pull in both directions, and the three-wheel platform makes it simple to turn the unit around.
- Additional training options/Convenient storage: The optional TANK M1 Wall Bracket functions as an anchor point for battle rope and resistance band training, as well as stores the TANK M1 off the floor to maximize training space.
- Silent operation: Unlike traditional friction sleds, the TANK M1 uses wheels, so the only sound users hear is that of their own efforts.
- Full commercial warranty: Backed by a generous warranty.
Currently in stock and available for purchase at www.torquefitness.com, the TANK M1 is priced at $795. The TANK M1 Wall-Mounted Hanger costs $109 and will ship in early 2021.
About Torque Fitness
Torque Fitness was founded in 2005 by a group of experts in the fitness equipment industry whose experience designing and manufacturing award-winning, innovative strength training systems for Life Fitness, Hammer Strength and Parabody stretches back to 1979.
The team recognized an opportunity to create strength training products with unique attributes to better meet customer needs than many look-alike products on the market. By maintaining an efficient, agile business structure, the company listens to customers and reacts quickly with innovative ideas that differentiate its products with meaningful functions and features. We call this the ‘Don’t Quit. Ever.’ philosophy. Focused on being the industry leader in functional training, Torque foresees 2021 as another year of getting even closer to that goal.