Lancaster, PA (October 13, 2021) – Ecore, a company that transforms reclaimed materials into performance products that make people’s lives better, has refreshed its lineup of turf products to include seven new high performance offerings for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications. Featuring Ecore’s trademark strengths, all Ecore turf products are durable, resistant to slips, feature a vulcanized composition rubber (VCR) shockpad and are designed to provide safety, acoustic, and ergonomic benefits to the end user.
“Flooring is one of the most important elements when it comes to fitness and athletic facilities, requiring exceptional durability and resiliency that meets both safety and performance needs,” said Bo Barber, executive vice president of sales and marketing at Ecore. “From the weight room, to footwork drills and even the training field, Ecore’s new turf options are designed to provide an ideal fitness, functional training, and competitive experience for athletes of all levels.”
The new turf products from Ecore include:
· RageTurf Motivate & Rally: Designed specifically for footwork drills and sled work, RageTurf delivers a consistent, tight, abrasive surface for optimal traction. Featuring a dense, textured polyethylene surface layer fusion bonded through Ecore’s patented itsTRUTM technology to either a 5mm (Motivate) or 12mm (Rally) VCR base layer, this ultra-durable turf product can handle the drop of moderate free weights, making it ideal for functional training.
· RageTurf UltraTile: For indoor and outdoor applications, this 24-by-24-by-1-inch modular turf tile offers enhanced shock absorption against impact in moderate-to-extreme weight drop applications. RageTurf UltraTile features a dense, textured polyethylene surface layer that is factory fusion bonded to a molded composition rubber base. While not recommended for falling or diving on, this consistent and tight surface is ideal for all footwork drills and can be used with Performance UltraTile.
· RageTurf dBTile: Designed to mitigate the shock and sound of dropped weights, this 2-foot by 2-foot by 2.5-inch molded tile is intended for use in areas where extreme durability and ultimate sound and shock absorption are required. RageTurf dBTile (decibel) features a dense, textured polyethylene surface layer factory fusion bonded to a molded VCR base. While too abrasive to fall or dive on, this consistent and tight surface is ideal for all footwork drills and can be used with Performance dBTile.
· FlexTurf Motivate: The perfect indoor training turf – featuring a thatch support system that eliminates the need for infill – FlexTurf Motivate provides comfort underfoot and helps to reduce the negative stress and strain of repeated impacts. Built on itsTRUTM technology, FlexTurf Motivate features a polyethylene turf surface layer that is fusion bonded to a 5mm VCR base layer.
· FlexTurf Monster: Featuring a customizable turf surface layer, FlexTurf Monster creates the ultimate safe and ergonomic training surface for indoor or outdoor use. FlexTurf Monster incorporates a polyethylene turf surface layer that is field-united to a 10 or 15mm VCR ShockPad for superior impact absorption.
· FierceTurf Monster: Offering extreme shock absorption, FierceTurf Monster provides a safe playing field that mitigates the chance of injury from repeated and forceful impacts. Designed specifically for both indoor and outdoor fields, FierceTurf Monster features a polyethylene turf surface layer that is field-united to a 10 or 12mm VCR ShockPad.
The Ecore Athletic turf options do not require the use of infill. To learn more about the new Ecore Athletic turf products, visit www.ecoreathletic.com/Products/Turf.
# # #
From the weight room to the recovery room, Ecore empowers human performance with safe, quiet, and ergonomic flooring. Our team is driven by the question: can a floor do more? For Ecore, the answer is “yes.” We transform reclaimed materials into performance products that make people's lives better and strive for a planet free of rubber waste. Built on a legacy that began in 1871, our team designs innovative solutions for many industries, including healthcare, hospitality, wellness, sports, and fitness. Ecore, headquartered in Lancaster, PA, serves athletic and commercial flooring customers in more than 75 countries. Learn more at www.ecoreintl.com.