BROOKLYN PARK, Minn., November 10, 2016 – To continue fueling fitness centers with superior workouts and customized entertainment, Octane Fitness®, a Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS) brand, has advanced zero-impact cardio exercise with two commercial standing ellipticals and upgraded LateralX® elliptical and xR6000 recumbent elliptical.
“Because we are passionate about advancing zero-impact cardio exercise, we have evolved our standing ellipticals with the new state-of-the-art XT series, and we are excited to deliver next-generation console technology to all commercial products,” said Tim Porth, Octane Fitness vice president, product development, commercial and specialty.
The new XT4700 and XT3700 standing ellipticals have been upgraded with the following:
- Smoother motion
- Increased stride length – The XT4700 is 28 inches and the XT3700 is 24 inches
- Walk/Jog/Run Quick Start selections on the XT4700 console
- Pedal bumpers
- Quiet motor on the XT4700
- Upgraded ball bearing linkage system
- New shroud and frame color and a reinforced frame
- Easy shroud removal and tool-less track covers that facilitate simple service to ease maintenance for facility operators
Both models still include Octane’s exclusive MultiGrip™ and Converging Path™ handlebars to maximize upper-body engagement; the popular Workout Boosters for interval training; and the effective CROSS CiRCUIT® cardio and strength interval regimens. The XT4700 also features SmartStride® interactive ergonomics, which analyze pace and direction and automatically adjust the stride length.
- Smart console – This top-of-the-line 10-inch glass LCD touch screen features a full internet browser (Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections standard), streaming videos, music and more. Exercisers can take advantage of mobile device charging, phone/tablet docking stations, ANT+ compatibility and a console fan. Interactive video coaching for CROSS CiRCUIT (not available on xR6000), along with Workout Booster videos, help users stay engaged and properly execute exercises. Club operators get easy firmware updates over the internet to ensure that the consoles always have the newest features and asset management through EcoFit to maximize the life of each cardio unit.
- Standard console – Intuitive to navigate, this LED display features integrated capacitive touch buttons and shows all workout feedback. The console comes equipped with a fan, mobile device charging and ANT+ compatibility. It features simple to access advanced workouts with dedicated workout buttons directly on the console for CROSS CiRCUIT (not available on xR6000), 30:30 and MMA. The standard console also includes asset management through EcoFit as well as firmware updates that can be done via a USB drive.
- Personal viewing screen (PVS) or 900Mhz wireless receiver – For even greater entertainment customization, both the smart and standard consoles can be equipped with a PVS or 900Mhz wireless receiver. The 15 inch HD PVS adds a multitude of television, movie and entertainment selections and integrated keypad controls for a totally immersive experience. The 900 MHz wireless receiver is compatible with Cardio Theater, BroadcastVision, MYE Entertainment, Enercise and Audeon.
To complement the sleek new consoles, both the LateralX elliptical and the xR6000 recumbent elliptical have been redesigned with contemporary shrouds and colors. The LateralX elliptical also features a quieter stride adjustment motor. The xR6000 recumbent elliptical also features Multi-Grip handlebars on both the smart and standard consoles allowing users to change hand positions to activate more upper-body muscles.
Octane commercial products are sold direct and through select specialty fitness dealers worldwide. For more information, visit www.octanefitness.com.
Octane Fitness Background
Relentlessly fueled to reinvent zero-impact cardiovascular exercise, Octane Fitness has perfected the elliptical machine, introduced a new category with the xRide® recumbent elliptical, designed strength-infused cardio with the unique CROSS CiRCUIT® regimen, created exercise in a new direction with the LateralX® elliptical, reinvented running with the Zero Runner® machine, optimized cross training with the XT-One™ elliptical that does it all and is leading smarter training with SmartLink™ technology. Defined by standout innovations, and driven to deliver more effective, efficient and rewarding workouts, Octane is engineering elliptical domination.
Octane Fitness, CROSS CiRCUIT, LateralX, xRide and Zero Runner are registered trademarks of Octane Fitness, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About Nautilus, Inc. Headquartered in Vancouver, Wash., Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a global fitness solutions company that believes everyone deserves a fit and healthy life. With a brand portfolio including Bowflex®, Nautilus®, Octane Fitness®, Schwinn® and Universal®. Nautilus, Inc. develops innovative products to support healthy living through direct and retail channels as well as in commercial channels with Octane Fitness® products.