From groundbreaking to kickoff, watch the San Francisco 49ers' new stadium's 29 month construction process in less than two minutes.
Levi's Stadium Quick Facts (According to levisstadium.com)
- Cost: $1.2 billion
- Square Feet: 1.85 million
- Stadium Designer: HNTB
- Luxury Suites: 165
- Capacity: Approximately 68,500
- First U.S. pro football stadium to achieve LEED Gold certification
- 27,000 sqare foot "Green Roof" on the top of the stadium's suite tower
- Uses reclaimed water for both potable and no-potable uses such as watering the playing field
- Three solar bridges connect the main parking area to the stadium
RELATED: Opinion: Levi's Stadium Lives Up to Hype
RELATED: 49ers Seek Replacement for $1.4 Million Turf
RELATED: How Stadium Construction Costs Reached the Billions
Hat tip to our friends at EarthCam for the tip on the video.