SOURCE: Turface® Athletics
BUFFALO GROVE, IL., Dec. 4, 2018 – Turface® Athletics, a leader in sports field construction and maintenance, is pleased to sponsor and exhibit at the 2018 National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFCA) National Convention in Chicago, Illinois, from December 5 – 8, 2018.
In preparation for the event, Turface Athletics has announced, in conjunction with the NFCA, the Inaugural Turface Athletics/NFCA Field of the Year Award for eight deserving facilities. This award recognizes the top fields or stadiums in the nation, as selected by the NFCA Awards Committee. The facilities are evaluated for exceptional grounds maintenance and playing surfaces. The 2018 winners include:
- NCAA Division I: Davis Diamond, Texas A&M
- NCAA Division II: Farmers Insurance Athletic Complex, Davenport University
- NCAA Division III: Taylor Field, East Texas Baptist
- NAIA: Grizzly Softball Complex, Georgia Gwinnett
- NJCAA DI: Wade Kirk Field, Vernon College
- Cal JC: Mt. SAC Softball Field, Mt. San Antonio College
- NWAC: CBC Softball Complex, Columbia Basin College
- High School: VHS Softball Swamp, Vicksburg (Miss.) High School
“As an Official NFCA Sponsor, we are proud to honor what we consider some of the top facilities at both the high school and college level. The coaches and groundskeepers involved are dedicated to the year-round maintenance of fields,” said Jeff Langner, business manager at Turface Athletics. “At Turface Athletics, we are proud to offer products and services that support these efforts and we look forward to growing our relationship with NFCA member coaches across the nation.”
At this year’s convention, Turface Athletics will be showcasing its state-of-the-art products and sports field solutions for improved and sustainable field maintenance, including:
- Infield conditioners
- Turf conditioners
- Mound and box packing clays
- Field accessories
To learn more about Turface Athletics solutions, visit NFCA Convention Booth 427 and 428 or click www.Turface.com.
ABOUT TURFACE ATHELTICS:
Turface Athletics is one of three primary businesses within PROFILE Products LLC ("Profile") –a comprehensive line of products for soil modification, erosion control and plant establishment. The Turface Athletics™ line of products and services maximize sports field safety and performance.