SOURCE: Escape Fitness
January 24, 2019 – To enhance its rapid growth, distributor Fitspro recently opened the largest Escape Fitness-themed headquarters in all of Switzerland – and most of Europe –housing dedicated training rooms, a conference suite, changing rooms, a cafeteria and a warehouse.
From beginners to professional athletes, to PTs and sports companies, the new 1,300 square meter-headquarters is an impressive training environment to enable a range of functional training users to fully experience the Escape brand and equipment. The facility includes Escape’s Octagon functional training frames, a custom HTS, HTS 90 and Half Squad, plus a Cross Hub to suit each need and audience. Additionally, it offers Escape’s popular MOVE IT programming, as well as a full complement of supporting equipment including Plyosoft Boxes, TIYRs, Octagon Dumbbells, Deck 2.0s, Bulgarian Bags and more. Completing the space are Escape’s Hub Wall Storage and branded wall graphics.
The new Fitspro is the only facility of its kind in Switzerland offering a Les Mills studio, Pilates studio, Escape-themed functional training area, free-weights and conventional cardio and strength areas. With its dedicated space for teaching, it has expanded its class offering for existing and new clients. And, its first-class functional training space has allowed for a new venture – the ability to have paying members.
“The scale and size of this Escape-themed functional training space is really impressive and we’re delighted that Fitspro has made this investment, which demonstrates their enthusiasm for the experiences we create with our equipment, frames, training and education. Fitspro has already become a must-visit destination for our other distributors and their clients,” said Matthew Januszek, co-founder, Escape Fitness.
“We’ve been working with Escape since 2011. They’re always an attentive, creative partner in helping us bring to life our ideas and the work on our new headquarters is our best collaboration yet. It is an exceptional functional training space with a theater of training that presents the breadth and depth of our brand,” said Frederic Gall, Fitspro founder.
The Escape Your Limits Podcast
For entrepreneurs, business owners and influencers to learn through insightful interviews from the most successful people in the industry – the pioneers of personal training, bodybuilding businessmen and masters of movement – the podcast can be found on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/escape-your-limits/id1321349827?mt=2
About Escape Fitness
- Founded in 1998, Escape Fitness has built a reputation for product innovation, quality and design while growing and competing through great partnerships in challenging markets worldwide.
- Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries.
- Committed to functional training since inception, Escape works with clubs that invest in functional training spaces to deliver the best possible exercise experiences
- Escape encourages fitness professionals and clients to ‘Escape Your Limits’ – a mentality that is the foundation of our every offering.
- Escape Fitness works with industry leading brands worldwide, including Equinox, DW Fitness First, Virgin Active, UFC Gyms, Crunch, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd, 1Rebel, 24 Hour Fitness, Marriott, Life Time Fitness, Jatomi and many more.
- Escape Fitness is based in Peterborough, UK and operates in over 90 countries.
- For more visit: http://www.escapefitness.com