SOURCE: Vision Fitness
Log in to view the full article
SOURCE: Vision Fitness
New equipment offers a reliable, contemporary solution for fitness facilities
COTTAGE GROVE, Wis. (Oct. 17, 2019) – Vision Fitness, a leading provider of versatile, value-conscious fitness equipment, continues to innovate and strengthen its commercial cardio line with technology and features that promote an easy-to-use, intuitive exercise experience.
"We are incredibly excited to share our revamped commercial cardio lineup, headlined by the all-new T600 Treadmill,” said Jeff Moser, Senior Director of Sales, Johnson Health Tech Retail, Inc. “With the sleek, contemporary design of these products, Vision will greatly enhance the visual appeal of any fitness facility, creating instant equity for the facility owner.”
The new commercial cardio line is built to withstand a variety of demanding environments and boasts a contemporary matte black finish, in addition to vivid, bright white LCD screens. The entire line was designed to elevate the visual appeal of a fitness facility with machines including:
- T600 Treadmill
- o Powerful, reliable and responsive drive system stays in rhythm with every step
- o A heavy-duty waxed deck stands up to hard runs, and a lubrication-free belt with a low-friction coating minimizes stress on the drive system to extend treadmill life
- S70 Ascent Trainer
- o Near-silent suspension design allows for smooth, low-impact exercise experience
- o Adjustable incline includes variable stride length and multi-position handlebars
- S60 Suspension Elliptical
- o Low-maintenance suspension design delivers whisper-quiet, natural exercise that protects the user’s joints, while simultaneously engaging the whole body
- o Heavy-gauge, welded steel frame results in excellent stability and long-term durability
- R60 Recumbent Bike
- o Easily-accessible, step-through frame makes it possible for fitness enthusiasts as well as older users to enjoy a low-impact cardio workout
- o Contoured seat and back pad provide first-class lumbar support and stability
- U60 Upright Bike
- o Multi-position handlebars give riders a variety of available grips to choose from as they move through different phases of their workout
- o Adjustable, ergonomically contoured seat makes even long, intense rides comfortable for users of all sizes
The Vision commercial cardio line is currently available for purchase through the largest network of fitness dealers in the U.S., including Johnson Fitness and Wellness, a division of Johnson Health Tech. For more information on these products, please visit www.visionfitness.com.
About Vision Fitness
Vision Fitness (www.visionfitness.com), a Johnson Health Tech brand, has been producing high-quality, value-conscious fitness equipment for homes and light commercial facilities such as multi-family housing, hotels, corporate wellness and municipal services since 1995.
About Johnson Health Tech
Johnson Health Tech, Inc. (JHT), Taiwan, is among the world’s largest and fastest-growing fitness equipment manufacturers and is home to some of the most respected brands in the fitness industry, including: Matrix, Vision, and Horizon. The company manufactures a wide assortment of fitness equipment for commercial and residential use, including treadmills, elliptical trainers, exercise bikes and strength training equipment. JHT’s global management headquarters is based in Taichung, Taiwan, with global product development, marketing and engineering based in Cottage Grove, Wis.