It’s our first year hosting AB Show in Baltimore, Md., and we couldn’t be more thrilled to gather in Charm City. Not only known for its historical significance, Baltimore also boasts fantastic seafood, a vibrant arts scene, the Under Armor headquarters and much more.
Beyond the many events, educational seminars, expo floor and more offered at AB Show 2023 that will already fill your calendar, take a look at a this breakdown of how you can fill your time in between AB Show happenings (when you aren’t propping your feet up against a wall).
The Inner Harbor
Don’t miss out on the many opportunities along the famous Inner Harbor of the Chesapeake Bay, from food and unique tours to the visitor center and live music.
Museum and arts scene
Feeling historic or artsy? Take a look at the various museums and monuments around the city. Did you know Baltimore is home to the birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner?
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Fort McHenry National Monument
- The B&O Railroad Museum
- Baltimore Public Works Museum
- The Walters Arts Museum
Other options to consider
- Under Armor is headquartered in the historic industrial Locust Point neighborhood with a multibuilding campus style. Drive around or park and walk to get an on-foot tour of this famous sportswear company located on 1020 Hull St., Baltimore, Md.
- Maryland Zoo is only a 12-minute drive from the Baltimore Convention Center.
- Food recommendations? Look no further for all of the hottest dishes Baltimore has to offer. You can even narrow your choices by category, ie: outdoor dining, must-try restaurants, etc.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards: Check out Baltimore’s Major League Baseball stadium located downtown.
Interested in more information about the city? Head to baltimore.org.
Learn more about this year's event by visiting ABShow.com.