While facilities of all types navigate reopening amid the COVID-19 pandemic, aquatics professionals are wrestling with their own unique set of challenges. From disparate local, state and federal guidelines to a new set of staffing concerns, COVID-19 has made getting back in the water a monumental challenge. Join Athletic Business, 7 Star Service and a panel of aquatics professionals, as we return to our discussion on the intricacies of getting your aquatics facility back up and running.
In this free session, you will learn:
- Proper distancing and virus mitigation protocols on deck and in the water
- Strategies for safely training staff on how to enforce new policies at your facility
- New protocols for hosting swim lessons, swim meets and team practices.
- Megan Pleli, M.S., RN | Aquatic Program Administrator, Bainbridge Island Metro Parks & Rec District, Bainbridge, Wash.
- Phil Julson, Associate Director-Aquatics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Hosted by: Ruby Newell-Legner, CSP | Guest Experience Expert, 7 Star Service