Does your facility tell a story? Does it tell your program or organization’s history? Does it communicate your pride and core values? If not, this virtual workshop is for you. Join Athletic Business, 7 Star Service and a panel of experts for an in-depth discussion on the complexities of branding your facility the right way.
In this free session, you will learn:
- How to tastefully tell a story with your branding.
- The latest in materials and techniques to get the maximum “wow factor” out of your design.
- How the right branding strategy can impress visitors and install pride in your students, members, participants and staff.
- Bill McCullough, AIA, Principal, Sports & Entertainment Practice, EwingCole, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geoff Sabin, Principal, Thysse Design, Oregon, Wis.
Hosted by: Ruby Newell-Legner, CSP | Fan Engagement Expert, 7 Star Service