Facility operators have a lot on their plate when it comes to ensuring a safe game day experience. From the moment a fan purchases a ticket to the time they leave the venue there is much to consider when it comes to providing a safe and secure environment. Join Athletic Business, 7 Star Service and a panel of industry experts for a deep dive on the latest safety and security strategies.
In this free session, you will learn:
- Why safety and security should be top of mind when designing a new facility
- How to keep your fans safe inside and outside your venue
- The latest strategies for operating during a pandemic
- Rachel McGruder, Event Manager, University of Texas Athletics, Frank C. Erwin Jr. Special Events Center, Austin, Texas
- Don Barnum, AIA, Principal, Global Sports Studio, DLR Group, Overland Park, Kan.
Hosted by: Ruby Newell-Legner, CSP | Fan Engagement Expert, 7 Star Service