Keeping your playing surfaces in top condition is one of the most important things you can do to ensure the safety and health of your athletes and visitors. But there’s a lot that goes into maintaining those fields. Athletic Business and 7 Star Service have invited a panel of experts to discuss how best to maintain your athletics fields.
In this free session, you will learn:
- The latest techniques for turf and field management.
- Cutting-edge technologies for keeping your fields in top shape all year long.
- Strategies for managing turf and field maintenance budgets.
- Nick McKenna, Assistant Athletic Fields Maintenance Manager, Texas A&M, College Station, Texas
- Sarah Martin, Park Supervisor for Water Resource Management, City of Phoenix, Ariz.
Hosted by: Ruby Newell-Legner, CSP, Fan Engagement Expert, 7 Star Service