Not all students are interested in playing a club or intramural sport. Some may be looking for non-traditional ways to interact with their campus community. At colleges and universities across the country, esports has emerged as a popular opportunity for students who might have otherwise been overlooked by their rec and athletics departments. Join Athletic Business and 7 Star Service, along with a panel of experts, for a look at how your campus might benefit from an esports program.
In this free session, you will learn:
- How to determine what type of program to develop.
- What kinds of software and technology you'll need to get an esports program up and running.
- How your rec program could evolve into a varsity athletics program.
- Scott Schroeder, Associate, Perkins and Will, Denver, Colo.
- David Kirk, Esports Program Director, Campus Recreation, Illinois State University, Normal, Ill.
Hosted by: Ruby Newell-Legner, CSP | Guest Experience Expert, 7 Star Service