Onboarding Turns New Memberships into Relationships

Chris Stevenson Headshot

According to Rich Humphrey of MobileFit, only 15 percent of health club members have the self-efficacy to succeed in meeting their health and fitness goals on their own. This leaves the vast majority — 85 percent — in need of goal-attaining support.

Log in to view the full article
Page 1 of 467
Next Page
AB Show 2024 in New Orleans
AB Show is a solution-focused event for athletics, fitness, recreation and military professionals.
Nov. 19-22, 2024
Learn More
AB Show 2024
Buyer's Guide
Information on more than 3,000 companies, sorted by category. Listings are updated daily.
Learn More
Buyer's Guide