Whether you’re the director of a college recreation center or the owner of a fitness gym, you’re currently looking for every way possible to ensure that your staff and guests are returning to a safe and comfortable environment. In this webinar, we’ve gathered a group of professional facility operators from across the recreation, fitness and athletics industries to discuss specific challenges related to preparing both staff and your members/guests to return to your facility in a safe manner.
In this free session you will learn:
- How to ensure your customers/members/guests feel safe returning to your facility.
- How to navigate mental health concerns as staff return to work.
- How to implement technology solutions, such as reservations software, to streamline your operations.
- Scott Vandermoon | Associate Director, Facilities, Centers LLC at DePaul University Campus Recreation
- Shane DeWald | Recreation Manager, Blue Valley Recreation
- Marvin Gresse | Assistant General Manager, Stone Creek Club & Spa
Presented by: Ruby Newell-Legner, CSP | Fan Engagement Expert, 7 Star Service