Man Fixing Hot Tub at Fitness Club Electrocuted

Tabatha Wethal Headshot
Erik Mclean N Eih E Elft Uc Unsplash
Erik Mclean, Unsplash

A man was electrocuted while he was repairing a hot tub at a fitness club in Phoenix. 

Officers responded  to the Life Time gym on Wednesday and found the man in the hot tub with live electrical wires exposed, KPNX-TV reported

Arizona Public Service was called out to shut off the building’s electricity so the man could be safely removed from the hot tub. The hot tub was mostly drained, WSB-TV reported

Log in to view the full article
Buyer's Guide
Information on more than 3,000 companies, sorted by category. Listings are updated daily.
Learn More
Buyer's Guide
AB Show 2023 in Baltimore
AB Show is a solution-focused event for athletics, fitness, recreation and military professionals.
Nov 1-4, 2023
Learn More
AB Show 2023