Building on the reputation of our Architectural Showcase and Facility of Merit program, Athletic Business is proud to introduce the latest aquatic trends and design concepts in our new Aquatic Design Portfolio.
From splash pads to competitive swimming venues, our inaugural class of aquatic facilities offers inspiration for professionals across the athletic, fitness and recreation industries and their own aquatics projects.
Browse the Portfolio
- Snohomish Aquatic Center, submitted by Dull Olson Weekes - IBI Group Architects Inc., and Water Technology Inc.
- Splash Central Water Park, submitted by Stantec.
- Mitch Park YMCA, submitted by Brinkley Sargent Architects.
- West River Community Center Outdoor Pool, submitted by Ohlson Lavoie Collaborative.
- University of Colorado Student Recreation Center Outdoor Pool, submitted by Aquatic Design Group.
- Marine Park Aquatic Center, submitted by Brinkley Sargent Architects
- Trumbull Aquatics Center, Denison University, submitted by Hastings+Chivetta Architects Inc.
- Reindahl Park Splash Pad, submitted by Water Technology Inc.
- Texas Ford Aquatics, submitted by RenoSys Corp.
- Cherokee County Aquatics Complex, submitted by Cooper Carry, Water Technology Inc.
- North Valleys Water Splash Park, submitted by Aquatic Design Group
- Brighton Oasis Family Aquatic Park, submitted by Barker Rinker Seacat Architecture
- First Colony Community Association Aquatic Center, submitted by Water Technology Inc., Clark Condon Associates Inc.
In 2015 Athletic Business® introduced the inaugural Aquatic Design Portfolio. For more information, click here.